Prezzo is owned and operated by managing partner Edward Pozzuoli and award-winning restauranteur Burt Rapoport who has been operating restaurants in South Florida for over 30 years. If you’re looking to make some money in a fun, exciting and upbeat environment then this job is for you.
As the Barback, you ensure our guests’ experience is complete by maximizing the efficiency of bar operations.
- As a Barback you will be expected to (but are not limited to the following):
- Assist in bar setup and opening, as well as closing
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Stocking the bar stations to par, and maintaining a par level of liquor bottles.
- Maintain clean glassware as needed.
- Become completely familiar with the liquors and beers sold in the bar.
- Greet all guests promptly and courteously.
- Ability to assist and focus attention on bartenders and servers needs, remaining calm and courteous.
- Think clearly, quickly, maintain concentration, and make concise decisions.
- Ability to perform the job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively
- Other duties as directed.
- The physical ability to walks and stand during entire shift.
- The physical ability to continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, wipe and remain stationary for long periods of time.
- The physical ability to be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- You must be of legal age to serve liquor according to state law.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
Only local candidates will be contacted; there is no relocation for this position. Immediate Opening.
We Encourage a Diverse Workforce: Prezzo believes that a diversified group of associates contributes to a culture of values, team spirit and company growth. We feel this helps us to adapt to and embrace the diverse cultures and beliefs of our customers and the communities in which we live, work and do business in. If you’re looking for a company that respects your unique merits, professionalism, and skills, we’d like to talk to you.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. Prezzo conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment discrimination laws. We are a Drug Free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Prezzo, an Italian trattoria located in Boca Raton, is known for its soulful preparations and imaginative interpretations of the Italian classics since its inception in 2017. The talented chef team at Prezzo offers an array of dishes sure to please regulars and newcomers alike.
The centerpiece of its restaurants are the sights and smells wafting from the wood-burning oven known for producing crispy, thin-crust pizzas, among other signature dishes. Did you know that Prezzo introduced the first wood-fired pizza oven to South Florida when it opened it’s first location in Boca Raton in 1989!
Inside dining as well as al fresco seating is available. Prezzo features a spacious indoor/outdoor bar area, complete with beer, signature cocktails, and a curated wine list. Beyond its cool, laidback ambiance and convivial neighborhood vibe, the beloved Boca Raton locale is known for its popular happy hour and live entertainment nights.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)